Hi, I am Valentine and thank you for looking around!
I am currently a seamstress intern at the Bas Kosters Studio where I work and have worked on several projects (including the AW2017 show). In september 2017 I will start a parttime education to become a qualified seamstress at the Meesteropleiding Coupeur in Amsterdam.
To get all the skills shown in my posts I did some courses, but most I've learned myself.
The courses I did:
- University of the Arts, London: Couture Tailoring, one week course, 2016
- University of the Arts, London: Understanding Fabrics Study Tour to Première Vision, Paris, 2014
- Akademie Vogue, Amsterdam: Modeontwerpen (fashion design), one year, one evening a week, 2013
- University of the Arts, London: Starting your own fashion label, three day course, 2013
- University of the Arts, London: Professional Sewing Skills, one week course, 2012
- University of the Arts, London: Pattern Cutting Summer School, three week course, 2011